Support Open Source Spaceflight!Do you want to go to space? A $60 annual donation helps us help you get there. Click below to join us!
Join the Club
Mach 30 is a 501(c)3 Public Charity under the United States IRS tax code. Your donation may be tax deductible; consult your tax adviser.
Keep In Touch!The first step toward getting involved with Mach 30 is to get on the e-mail list. We'll send you a monthlyish newsletter about what's happening and updates about volunteer opportunities. We will not spam you, or give your address to other people who might spam you Sign up here
Feel Free to Share!
Come Hang Out on Google+
- Cool video on the Geneva drive. Cool little #3dprinting proj for someone. @wrightjmf this'dd be great in #cadquery! bit.ly/2vvhAkP 11 months ago
- Watch this amazing 360 #video of a sounding #rocket launch bit.ly/2tzdhah https://t.co/HchNPaXLir 12 months ago
- This prototype #3dprinted rocket nozzle is the coolest I’ve ever seen! bit.ly/2ulqaEJ 12 months ago
- If Moon Express has its way, the Moon will be mined by robots, not people. bit.ly/2tUYMwe 12 months ago
- Smallest #Arduino yet is so tiny! Great for projects not using all of a full-size one. Rocket test stand perhaps?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
ODE Sponsorsclick here
Mach 30 Events & Reminders